The ‘EdCity Teacher’ App offers personalised professional development experiences for teachers. With this app, you can be inspired to develop your own teaching strategies, and stay up-to-date with the latest global education technology and teaching trends by watching popular education-related videos anywhere and anytime.
- A vast library of free education-related videos: Access to popular education-related videos such as innovative educational technology, STEAM and computational thinking education, artificial intelligence (AI) education and applications, assessment and data, reading literacy, well-being, and ‘Learning & Teaching Expo’ highlights. Discover more in the monthly feature and highlighted recommendations, such as EdCity ‘Innovative Teacher Award’ and the ‘Chief Executive's Award for Teaching Excellence’.
- Personalisation: Record your recent watching history and easy playback resume where you left off.
- Support offline viewing: Watch downloaded videos without the concern of internet connection.
- Create ‘My List’: Save and collect your favourite videos for easy rewatch and sharing.
- Connected to the teacher professional development record ‘My CPD’: The system automatically records your viewing time*, which makes it easy for you to apply for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours.
Download the app now and begin your teaching journey of professional development!
*Requires internet connection for updates.