Special Rewards from Small Campus
From now till 15 August, submit your book reviews at least once to Reading Contract to get a ‘Summer Gacha Fun’ token and more rewards for Small Campus after the end of Phase 3!
Reading Challenge stimulates students' interest in reading by providing playful quizzes of designated books. Students who have completed the scheme will be awarded. Teachers can understand students' reading habits and capabilities with online reports.
Two levels of challenges for students to choose from:
- Junior Level: suitable for P1-6 students
- Senior Level: suitable for S1-6 students
|Junior Level ：Module 07 名人運動家小故事||Senior Level：Module 09 Gweimui's Hong Kong Story|
Check out the detailed schedule.
- Challenges are released in October, February and July. Students need to log in with their HKEdCity student accounts to finish the challenges within the scheme period.
- Each challenge includes preview of book contents, questions, record of reading progress, etc.
- All students are free to join the scheme and get individual student prizes.
- Teacher reports with student progress are available on the website.
- Hong Kong Education City have the final decision on the rules, terms and results of Reading Challenge.
Each challenge include the following items:
- Go to HK Reading City to read excerpt of the book.
- Take the quiz about the book.
- Add the book to 'My Reading Log', save and record your reading progress!
- Express your feelings and find more good books.