To further enhance user experience, the upgraded OQB has been be launched on 2 September 2019 (Monday) with new features including:
- Clearer flow for paper creation
- Better management with thumbnail view of questions
- Flexibly change settings, such as assignees, start and end date, after distributing the paper
- More report viewing options enabling students to view report right after submission
- Categorise all papers by school year for easier access and management
Other popular functions will continue to be provided, such as cross-platform support; various paper modes; question categorisation by subject, topic, level of difficulty and year.