♦ Primary 1 - 3 ♦ Primary 4 - 6 ♦ Secondary 1 - 3 ♦ Secondary 4 - 6
♦ Science Education
Britannica LaunchPacks: Science save planning time and make students’ research more productive with ready-to-use content sets, curated and complied to match the Science Curriculum. Each Britannica LaunchPack is dedicated to a specific Science topic and features a variety of content types ideal for lessons, classroom activities, projects or assignments.
- Over 1,700 Packs with diverse multimedia such as: Articles, Images, Videos, Primary Sources and Websites
- Organised and customisable resources
- Differentiated levels of contents support for learning diversity and personalised learning
- Ideal for activities, assignments & lesson planning to facilitate close reading, build critical-thinking skills and enhance student literacy skills
Major steps on how to use it
1. Create personal account on LaunchPacks: Science.
2. Create activities using Pack contents.
3. Assign activities or Packs to your students.
4. View at-a-glance student progress.
5. Review students' answers to questions.
Refer to the User Guide for more details.
Science, eLearning, literacy, K-12, multimedia resources, inquiry, critical thinking, information literacy, project-based learning
eREAP 2019/20 Briefing Session
Speaker: Ms Miranda Wong Ping-yan, Teacher Librarian, Chan Shu Kui Memorial School