Big Bug and Little Bug
Last Modified: 15/10/2019
Watch the story of one bug helping another bug while rhyming the 'ug', 'eg', and 'ig' sounds in this video.
- 1Big bug and little bug.
- 2One day, a very little bug fell into a hole he dug.
- 3"Help me, help me," said the bug.
- 4"I fell into a hole I dug."
- 5A big bug saw the little bug.
- 6He saw the hole the bug had dug.
- 7"I will help you," said the big bug.
- 8"I will give your leg a tug."
- 9The little bug said, "Please I beg."
- 10"Do not tug hard on my leg."
- 11"Just give one tug, one little tug,"
- 12"That is all I need, big bug."
- 13The big bug gave the leg a tug.
- 14He pulled out the little bug.
- 15"Thank you," said the little bug.
- 16He gave the big bug one big hug.
- 17The end.