It's Smart to Save Water
Last Modified: 29/05/2019
Be smart and save water for tomorrow.
- 1Thanks again for inviting me for a sleepover tonight, Peter.
- 2I love sleepovers.
- 3Chris, you should always shut off the water when you're not using it.
- 4But how will I brush my teeth without water?
- 5All you need is just enough to get your toothbrush wet like this.
- 6Why do I need to do that?
- 7There's water everywhere.
- 8In oceans, and lakes, and streams, and even when it rains.
- 9Well, you're right but not all that water is safe for us to drink.
- 10Here, imagine this.
- 11If you took all the water in the entire world and put it in one big pool,...
- 12...it will look like this.
- 13See, I told you that's a lot of water.
- 14It might look like a lot, but of all that water,...
- 15...only a tiny bit is safe for us to drink and use every day.
- 16Oh, that's not very much at all.
- 17No, it's not.
- 18That's why we have to be smart about how we use it.
- 19Wow, you're right, Peter.
- 20I didn't think of that.
- 21It's always smart to save water.