Last Modified: 22/02/2019
Let's practice using interjections.
- 1An interjection is a word or phrase that expresses a sudden or strong feeling.
- 2Wow! The video is amazing.
- 3Ha! What a surprise! Wonderful!
- 4Duh. Of course, I'll take the job.
- 5Huh? Come again? Is that really true?
- 6Hmm. True. Let me think about it.
- 7Yikes! That's bad news.
- 8Oops! I missed catching the ball.
- 9Shh, don't tell anyone.
- 10Ah, so cute.
- 11Ouch! That hurts.
- 12Yuck! This tastes awful.
- 13Hey! How are you doing?