Last Modified: 17/08/2018
Someone tells and describes how things around him change with the season.
- 1 I live where the weather changes during the year.
- 2It changes with each season.
- 3We have four seasons.
- 4We start with spring.
- 5Then comes summer.
- 6Then comes fall.
- 7Then comes winter.
- 8It is spring and the snow melts.
- 9It gets warmer, and plants begin to grow.
- 10The days get longer, and the nights get shorter.
- 11I wear my jacket.
- 12It is summer.
- 13It gets hot, and the plants grow bigger.
- 14The days are long, and the nights are short.
- 15I wear my shorts.
- 16It is fall.
- 17It gets cooler, and the plants stop growing.
- 18The days get shorter, and the nights get longer.
- 19I wear my sweater.
- 20It is winter.
- 21It is cold, and many plants die.
- 22The snow begins to fall, and the days are short.
- 23I wear my coat.
- 24The weather has changed with each season.
- 25It got warmer and warmer.
- 26The days got longer and longer.
- 27Then it got cooler and cooler.
- 28The days got shorter and shorter.
- 29Next, I will see spring again.
- 30The cycle will start all over.