A Therapy Dog
Last Modified: 31/01/2018
Holly the dog visits children in the hospital to make them smile.
- 1 Hi, there.
- 2My name's Holly and this is my human, Nancy Campbell.
- 3Sit, Holly.
- 5She's really nice and gives me lots of treats.
- 6Good girl.
- 7How are you doing, Holly?
- 8Nice to see you and your coming to visit all the children.
- 9Oh! You're a good girl.
- 10As you can clearly see, I have a really rough life.
- 11Would you like to see Holly do a trick?
- 12There she goes.
- 13What do you think about that?
- 14I get to spend quality time with some really special kids.
- 15Would you like to give Holly a treat?
- 17Now you have dog slobber on your hand, don't you?
- 18I'm trained and certified to be around little kids in the hospital.
- 19Hunter, have you seen Holly before?
- 22And I only ever get as close as they want.
- 23This is Noah.
- 24Hey, Noah!
- 25Which is sometimes pretty close.
- 26Does she need some help?
- 27Doggy hugs are my specialty.
- 28Because really generous humans like you support the children's miracle network,...
- 29...the kids at the hospital can smile a little more during their day.
- 30So give what you can....
- 31...and I promise I'll keep working hard to keep all these wonderful little patients happy.
- 32Bye, bye.
- 33Come on, Hol.
- 34We're going home.