Growing Up 80s Style
Last Modified: 23/01/2018
Stranger Things' star Sadie Sink talks about the things she learned about life in the 80s.
- 1 Hi, I'm Sadie Sink and I'm here today to share with you what I learned...
- 2...while filming season two of Stranger Things: growing up 80s style.
- 3Can't live without your smartphone?
- 480s kids did.
- 5Back then, phones had cords, weighed a ton...
- 6...and were typically attached to the kitchen wall.
- 7They were also useful for attempting to call your friends in the upside down.
- 8Barb, is that you?
- 9Creepy but Cuddly Aliens.
- 10Its ears.
- 11Floppy disks.
- 12In the 80s, Cabbage Patch Kids topped every kid's Christmas list.
- 13Parents stampeded through stores.
- 14I mean, they're kinda cute.
- 15Dot Matrix Paper.
- 16The 80s brought us Nintendo, bringing the arcade to your living room.
- 17You just had to make sure to clean the cartridge before you play.
- 18Blue Eyeshadow.
- 19Shoulder Pads.
- 20I feel powerful.
- 21These little babies divided friends into two groups:...
- 22...those who could solve it,...
- 23...and those who peeled off the stickers to make it look like they could solve it.
- 24Home Workout Videos.
- 25In the 80s, the best way to romance a girl was to stand underneath her window,...
- 26...blaring a slow jam out of your boom box.