Students Surprise Their Teachers
Last Modified: 25/07/2017
Teachers are surprised by heartwarming messages from their students.
- 1I've been called a lot of things from the mouths of 10, and 11 and 12-year-olds.
- 2I also tell them, "Sometimes you're in school longer than you're actually at home."
- 4And I tell them the same thing.
- 5"I spend more time with you than I spend with my own family."
- 7Are you kidding me?
- 8Dear Miss Coy.
- 9I came into fifth grade as a shy girl...
- 10...who especially struggled with talking in front of people.
- 11You took an interest in the things that were important to me,...
- 12...always asked about my family and showed an interest in my love of baseball.
- 13Because of your teaching, you have inspired me to do whatever my passion is when I grow up.
- 14I remember whenever I got stuck on a problem and I thought I just couldn't do it,...
- 15...you said it's not that I couldn't do it, I just couldn't do it yet.
- 16Thank you for making me a better person and thank you for never giving up on me...
- 17....and helping me become the man I am today.