Roman Holiday: Champagne for Lunch
Last Modified: 08/06/2017
A clip from the Audrey Hepburn movie "Roman Holiday"
- 1Must be quite a life you have in that school-- champagne for lunch.
- 2Only on special occasions.
- 3For instance?
- 4The last time was my father's anniversary.
- 6No, it was the fortieth anniversary of the day he got his job.
- 7Forty years on the job. What do you know about that!
- 8What does he do?
- 9Well, mostly you might call it public relations.
- 10Oh well! That's hard work.
- 11Yes, I wouldn't care for it.
- 12Does he?
- 13I've heard him complain about it.
- 14Why doesn't he quit?
- 15Well, people in that line of work almost never do quit.
- 16Unless, it's actually unhealthy for them to continue.
- 17Well, here's to his health then.
- 18You know, that's what everybody says.