The Travel Guru
Last Modified: 25/05/2017
A rich girl tries to convince her friends that traveling is the best way to experience life.
- 1That's "peekaboo" in Japanese.
- 2How are you?
- 3This is my friend Jenna.
- 4Jenna's always going on crazy adventures and traveling places I wish I could go to.
- 5Travel is so important.
- 6It leaves you speechless,...
- 7...then makes you a storyteller.
- 8Wow... Tell us a story.
- 9I took a picture with a donkey in Puerto Vallarta.
- 10So, what's your job?
- 11Professional nomad.
- 12Student of life.
- 13I got that from your Instagram.
- 14I think she means, what do you do that you can afford to travel so much?
- 15How can you afford not to?
- 16Travel is the one thing you buy that makes you richer.
- 17Her dad invented YouTube.
- 18Seriously, everyone should travel.
- 19I don't think I can.
- 20I have so many student loans.
- 21I'm poor.
- 22So was I, then I traveled.
- 23My boss says I can have two days off every week for my weekend.
- 24Where should I go?
- 25You have to go to Bali.
- 26Tickets are $1500 and 25 hours each way.
- 27The world is a book, and those who do not travel read but a page.
- 28You're right.
- 29I booked it!