Norm of the North
Last Modified: 25/05/2017
A polar bear named Norm goes on an adventure in New York City to save his homeland.
- 1Out here in the wild,...
- 2...when you don't fit in, life can be a real bear.
- 3Especially for Norm.
- 4What good is a bear if he can't even hunt, huh?
- 5Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer.
- 6But when his home is threatened...
- 7Humans are invading our land.
- 8Read them and weep, boys! Caribou yeah!
- 9I want one!
- 10He'll finally discover...
- 11Humans are moving here now!
- 12Look! From Florida.
- 13...what he was born to do.
- 14Go to the city Norm, and convince them not to move here.
- 15We need to convince people to help you,...
- 16...and I have an idea.
- 17Backup dancers, let's show them who we really are.
- 18Ladies and gentlemen, Norm of the North!
- 19Fleming, look out!
- 20Wait for it...
- 21Geez, they don't call this place a concrete jungle for nothing.
- 22Norm of the North.