Realistic and Unrealistic Goals
Last Modified: 11/05/2017
A man encourages people to do what they really want without letting anything get in the way.
- 1Ninety-nine percent of the world is convinced they can't do great things, so they shoot for the middle.
- 2They shoot for realistic goals,...
- 3...which means that realistic goals are the most competitive place to be.
- 4Therefore, unrealistic goals are less competitive because no one's going for them.
- 5So, don't overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself.
- 6You're probably better than you think.
- 7There's this great quote from "Into the Wild", the film.
- 8It's, "Happiness is only real when it's shared."
- 9And we really believe that,...
- 10...and when I think back about the adventures in the past nine years...
- 11...and the things that we've done, it's the things that we've done for other people...
- 12...that I know will stick with me until I die.
- 13So, the thing I want to leave you guys with is, what do you want to do before you die?
- 14Thank you.