Daddy Tells a Joke
Last Modified: 19/04/2017
Who would have thought that a father's joke has long-term effects on his child.
- 1I walked into the kitchen yesterday and I said to my dad,...
- 2..."Hey, I'm hungry!" and my dad said, "Hi hungry, I'm Dad."
- 3Dad asked me, "Have you heard about the new movie 'Constipation'?"
- 4I was like, "What?"
- 6And he said, "It never came out."
- 7Who even calls a movie Constipation?
- 8My dad and I were going past the aquarium and he said to me,...
- 9..."How many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?"...
- 10...and he said, "Tentacles."
- 11Like what?
- 12Ah, tentacles.
- 13Hey Dad, can you make me a sandwich?
- 14And what did Dad say?
- 15Abracadabra, you are the sandwich.
- 16I guess I am a sandwich.