Order of Adjectives
Last Modified: 12/03/2019
Learn how adjectives should be arranged.
- 1Do you know the order of adjectives in English?
- 2A friendly, large, old, yellow, Amazonian snake.
- 3An expensive, white, cotton wedding dress.
- 4Two, short, young, well-dressed superheroes.
- 5A slow-moving, large, new, purple, polluting dump truck.
- 6A playful, smart, big, heavy, young, brown English horse.
- 7An empty, hot, flat Pacific beach.
- 8Many happy, rich, young partygoers.
- 9A busy, fast-moving, large, new, curved, highway system.
- 10A well-lit, large, old, haunted house.
- 11A hot, big, high, bright-burning campfire.