How to Win an Oscar
Last Modified: 01/03/2017
Jimmy Kimmel, 2017's host for the Oscars, explains how a person can win an Academy award.
- 1Hi, I'm Jimmy Kimmel and I'm the host of the Oscars this year.
- 2You know, I get so many letters from people asking me,...
- 3..."How do I win one of these?"
- 4And well, first thing you have to do is get a job as a waiter.
- 5Mozzarella sticks and your side of donut holes.
- 6Don't mind if I dip.
- 7Thank you.
- 8Next, you have to go to a lot of auditions.
- 9I don't care how allergic you are, Senator.
- 10There's no law that says that a dog can't be president!
- 11That's actually true.
- 12And finally, when you do get the role, you have to act your little heart out.
- 13Don't you die on me, soldier!
- 14That's an order!
- 15And if all goes well, the Oscar goes to you.
- 16I would like to thank my shaman, Maurita.
- 17Don't forget to thank your mother.
- 18Oh yeah.
- 19Thanks mom and...
- 20Also, keep it short, I have things to do.
- 21And thank you to the Academy.
- 22Wow, it's just that simple.
- 23The Oscars.
- 24Where are you going?
- 25The Oscars.
- 26That's not yours.
- 27Live February 26th on ABC