The Exchange of Christmas Presents
Last Modified: 23/12/2016
The couple feast on their Christmas dinner. (Part 4)
- 1Della had seen them in a Broadway window.
- 2They were too expensive for her.
- 3Now she got them, but her hair was gone!
- 4Don't worry, honey! My hair grows very fast.
- 5Suddenly, Della jumped up from the chair.
- 6Jim didn't see his present yet.
- 7Della gave Jim his present and he opened it.
- 8Isn't it wonderful?
- 9Give me your watch.
- 10I want to see how it looks on it.
- 11After a silence, Jim smiled and said.
- 12Dell, let's keep our Christmas gifts a while.
- 13They are too nice to use right now.
- 14What are you talking about?
- 15Don't you like the chain?
- 16Yes, of course I like it. It's fabulous!
- 17In fact, I sold my watch to buy your combs.
- 19I feel hungry.
- 20Let's enjoy our Christmas Eve!
- 21Wow, it looks delicious!
- 22Really? Try some.
- 23It's terrible!
- 24What? What did you say?
- 25Oh, it's delicious!
- 26No, it's perfect!