The Grammar Team
Last Modified: 09/03/2017
A group of superheroes rescues a man from his mistakes.
- 1Ironically working in my laboratory, the nuclear weapon is finally complete.
- 2After it had been working good in my laboratory for hours.
- 3I am literally tickled thinking about it.
- 4Who's there?
- 5Captain Literally.
- 6Captain Irony.
- 7Nuclear Ninja.
- 8The Good and the Well Duo.
- 9And Dangling Participle Dude.
- 10Everything was wrong with that sentence.
- 11So wait, who are you?
- 12Dangling Participle Dude.
- 13Everyone's heard of him, but no one actually knows what he does.
- 14Whatever. You broke all the rules, so now you're gonna pay.
- 15There was nothing ironic about the sentence you just used.
- 16You just tacked the word ironically in front of it.
- 17Irony taught!
- 18You said good when you should have said well.
- 19Good and well are different!
- 20There, literally tickled.
- 21Balance restored!
- 22Bro, your participles were dangling all over the place.
- 23Dangle shmangle.