Tips for My Younger Self
Last Modified: 12/09/2019
CEOs give professional advice to their 25-year-old selves.
- 1What I would say, "Relax and don't be so driven."
- 2"Enjoy the journey a little bit more."
- 3Secondly, I would say,...
- 4"Find what you love and do that because you're gonna be successful doing it."
- 5Be patient.
- 6Hang in there.
- 7Keep doing the things that matter.
- 8It will pay off in the long run.
- 9Lose some weight.
- 10Probably relax a little bit,...
- 11...but not too much.
- 12You're 25.
- 13You know, take a chance and don't be afraid to do that.
- 14You know, you go to school and you bury yourself in debt.
- 15There's nothing wrong with taking a chance on starting your business.
- 16Keep going, you're doing pretty good.
- 17Grow a few more inches, gain a few more pounds...
- 18...and try to make it in the NFL