Last Modified: 12/09/2019
Nissan has developed chairs that can go back to their original positions.
- 1Nissan is offering a glimpse of its autonomous driving technology...
- 2...as applied to office chairs.
- 3Inspired by the company's self-parking technology for cars,....
- 4...these chairs respond to a handclap by returning to predetermined positions.
- 5Like self-parking cars, the chairs are guided by cameras that analyze their locations.
- 6Computers then remotely control rollers at the base of each chair.
- 7The technology can liberate people from the annoying task of returning chairs...
- 8...to their original positions, Nissan says.
- 9This is, however, only a concept...
- 10...and Nissan has no plans to make the guided chairs commercially available