The Case of the Abominable Bride
Last Modified: 30/11/2016
Sherlock and his friend Watson solve another mystery as they find themselves in 1890s London.
- 1The stage is set.
- 2The curtain rises.
- 3We are ready to begin.
- 4You promised to keep him safe!
- 5You promised!
- 6Well, Holmes?
- 7Surely you must have some theory.
- 8We all have a past, Watson. Ghosts.
- 9They are the shadows that define our every sunny day.
- 10Every great cause has martyrs.
- 11Every war has suicide missions, and make no mistake, this is war.
- 12Why are you doing this?
- 13Tell me who you are!
- 14What made you like this?
- 15Oh Watson, nothing made me.
- 16I made me.
- 17Who are you?
- 18I demand you speak, who are you?
- 19The name is Sherlock Holmes, and the address is 221B Baker Street