When Dinosaurs Ruled
Last Modified: 12/03/2019
Find out how dinosaurs used to cope with each other as they roamed the Earth.
- 1The lumbering ankylosaurus has a near impenetrable bony shell.
- 2Consequently, she's unwieldy but capable of surprising grace.
- 3This row of bony plates belongs to one of the most recognizable dinosaurs:...
- 5While the long-necked apatosaurus can reach high-level foliage,...
- 6...stegosaurus feeds predominantly on low-lying bushes and shrubs,...
- 7...so the two can coexist without conflict.
- 8Triceratops is grazing here too.
- 9This myopic ceratopsian might be seeing a challenger or a mate.
- 10We can't tell.
- 11His reaction is the same regardless.
- 12He charges.
- 13Stegosaurus's bulk, bony plates, defensive spikes and truly tiny brain,...
- 14...ensure that he has very little to worry about