Peanuts 1960s Collection: Kindergarten
Last Modified: 22/11/2016
Nothing can make Sally feel better about going to school, not even a new lunch box.
- 1Come on, Sally!
- 2It's time to go to school.
- 3Not for me.
- 4What do you mean not for you?
- 5I went yesterday.
- 6But Mom made a lunch for you and packed it in this new lunch box.
- 7Mom bought me a new lunch box?
- 8Well, if Mom went through all of that trouble...
- 9...and expense of getting me a new lunch box, I better go to school.
- 10But that's the only reason I'm going!
- 11Hurry up Sally, before you change your mind.
- 12I'm coming, I'm coming!
- 13I'll just have to make the best of it.
- 14So I'll go to kindergarten and I'll study,...
- 15...and I'll try to get along with everybody.
- 16But I won't learn Latin!
- 17Come on!
- 18We'll be late for school.
- 19Did you wash your hands?
- 20Let's see your fingernails.
- 21They're clean!
- 22How'd you get your fingernails so clean?
- 24Isn't there any way I can get out of starting kindergarten?
- 25I doubt it Sally, everybody has to go to school.
- 26There must be some way to get around it.
- 27Do you think maybe I can get a deferment?
- 28Hi Charlie Brown.
- 29Hi Sally.
- 30Hi Charlie Brown.
- 31Hi Lucy.
- 32Hi Linus.
- 33What's with Sally?
- 34Poor Sally is so nervous that if someone mentioned kindergarten,...
- 35...I bet she'd jump 30 feet in the air.