The Rapping Flight Attendant
Last Modified: 26/01/2017
A flight attendant raps about the things passengers need to know when aboard a plane.
- 1This is Flight 372 on SWA.
- 2The flight attendants on board serving you today:...
- 3...Theresa in the middle, David in the back.
- 4My name is David and I'm here to tell you that...
- 5...shortly after takeoff, first things first,...
- 6...there are soft drinks and coffee to quench your thirst...
- 7...but if you want another kind of drink then just holler.
- 8Alcoholic beverages, that'll be four dollars.
- 9If a Monster Energy Drink is your plan,...
- 10...that'll be three dollars and you get the whole can.
- 11We won't take your cash, you gotta pay with plastic.
- 12If you have a coupon, then that's fantastic.
- 13We know you're ready to get to new places.
- 14Open up the bins, put away your suitcases.
- 15Carry-on items go under the seat...
- 16...in front of you, so none of you have things by your feet.
- 17If you have a seat on a row with the exit,...
- 18...we're gonna talk to you so you might as well expect it.
- 19You gotta help evacuate in case we need you,...
- 20...if you don't wanna then we're gonna reseat you.
- 21Before we leave, our advice is put away your electronic devices.
- 22Fasten your seatbelt, then put your trays up.
- 23Press the button to make the seat back raise up.
- 24Sit back, relax, have a good time.
- 25It's almost time to go, so I'm done with the rhyme.
- 26Thank you for the fact that I wasn't ignored.
- 27This is Southwest Airlines. Welcome aboard