Kids Talk about True Love
Last Modified: 12/02/2019
A group of children share their understanding of what true love is.
- 1It is kissing? I don't know.
- 2It's when you have a special feeling inside.
- 3You just be happy, and well, it's happy like Cupid comes out.
- 4It feels like a happy day.
- 5Love is when you feel like you feel good for someone.
- 6You love them more like anyone else.
- 7You just think that they're the greatest people on the Earth.
- 8You like somebody and you hug them.
- 9When I love someone, I give them a present.
- 10I would go up to her and I'd say, "I love you. Will you marry me?"
- 11Just give it straight out, right to her.
- 12And then give her the ring, obviously.
- 13He does this and then they kiss.
- 14He kisses the girl.
- 15Maybe, like a nice mansion at a sunset near...
- 16I think it's actually nice to kind of give a little speech...
- 17...like some kind of speech showing that he really does love her a lot.
- 18"Can you please, please marry me?"
- 19She might say yes.
- 20"Yes, I'll marry you."
- 21A diamond ring...
- 22...will be, I guess, it'll be fine for her but it has to be really shiny.
- 23I guess.
- 24It sparkles.
- 25I think this is what usually happens.
- 26The boy buys a really, really, really nice ring for the engagement ring.
- 27He just wants her to say yes, you know.
- 28You put them on and it looks so pretty.
- 29They wanna have more family and...
- 30...they wanna have a baby.
- 31I don't know how you get a baby even.
- 32Maybe it comes just by itself.
- 33Maybe it's from magic.
- 34And it's love.
- 35And that's it