The Ghost of Christmas Future
Last Modified: 23/12/2016
The man woke up seeing a tall figure dressed in black who brought him right in front of his tombstone. (Part 3)
- 1They started eating dinner together.
- 2Tell your mother and sisters what you said today after church, Tim.
- 3I said I hoped people could see that I was sick, so they would be glad they are healthy.
- 4Everyone smiled.
- 5Will Tim be okay?
- 6If he doesn't get some help, he won't see next Christmas.
- 7Scrooge looked down at the ground sadly.
- 8When he looked up, they were somewhere else.
- 9This is my nephew's house.
- 10Inside, he saw his nephew and his wife.
- 11I can't understand how you could invite him.
- 12I hate him so much.
- 13I know, but Uncle Scrooge is alone.
- 14I feel sorry for him.
- 15Suddenly, the ghost disappeared and everything around Scrooge went dark.
- 16Scrooge woke up in his room again.
- 17As he opened his eyes, he saw a tall figure all dressed in black.
- 18You must be the Ghost of Christmas Future.
- 19The ghost didn't respond.
- 20He just lifted his hand and pointed to a picture.
- 21Scrooge looked at where the ghost was pointing.
- 22Some people were talking together.
- 23Are you sure he's dead?
- 24Yes, but I don't think he'll be missed.
- 25I'm sure nobody will attend his funeral.
- 26Who are they talking about?
- 27Scrooge asked the ghost.
- 28The ghost didn't respond at all.
- 29Suddenly, they were in a cemetery.
- 30There was a tombstone right in front of Scrooge which read 'Ebenezer Scrooge'.
- 31Oh, my gosh! Was I the dead man