The Ghost of Christmas Past
Last Modified: 23/12/2016
Scrooge sees his lonely life in the past. (Part 2)
- 1You will be visited by three ghosts tonight, Scrooge.
- 2No! I don't want to see anyone!
- 3Listen to me! They will show you many things.
- 4You don't have to be like me, Scrooge. Change your life.
- 5Marley's ghost soon disappeared.
- 6Scrooge hardly fell asleep but a flash of light woke him up.
- 7Who's there?
- 8I'm the Ghost of Christmas Past.
- 9My past?
- 10Yes, your past. Come with me.
- 11Scrooge took the ghost by the hand and they flew out of the window.
- 12Suddenly, they were near a schoolhouse with happy children playing outside.
- 13This is my old schoolhouse.
- 14Look! There is one lonely boy inside.
- 15Scrooge looked inside and saw himself as a sad young boy.
- 16Suddenly, they were outside of a different building.
- 17This is my old job. He's my old boss, Mr. Fezziwig.
- 18People were having a happy Christmas party, including the young Scrooge.
- 19Scrooge looked up to see a different scene.
- 20He saw himself as a young man sitting next to a pretty woman.
- 21You love money more than me.
- 22I don't want to see you again. Goodbye!
- 23As she walked away, the young Scrooge sat and cried.
- 24Please, no more! I can't stand it!
- 25The ghost disappeared and he realized he was lying on his bed.
- 26After a while, he fell asleep and was woken by a tall ghost with a green robe.
- 27I'm the Ghost of Christmas Present.
- 28Okay. I'm ready to learn from whatever you will show me.
- 29Good. Hold onto my robe.
- 30Suddenly, they were on the streets of London.
- 31That's my assistant Bob's house.
- 32Scrooge looked inside and saw Bob's wife and two daughters preparing dinner.
- 33Just then, Bob came back home with his son.
- 34Tim had a brace on his leg and used a crutch