The Big Bang Theory: Penny's Christmas Gift to Sheldon
Last Modified: 23/12/2016
Penny surprises Sheldon with an autographed napkin signed by "Star Trek" actor Leonard Nimoy.
- 1Merry Christmas.
- 2Merry Christmas.
- 3How's your leg?
- 4Very good, thanks for asking. Come on in.
- 5Oh! Good, Penny, you're here to exchange gifts.
- 6You'll be pleased to know I'm prepared for whatever you have to offer.
- 7Okay, here.
- 8I should note, I'm having some digestive distress...
- 9...so if I excuse myself abruptly, don't be alarmed.
- 10Oh! A napkin.
- 11Turn it over.
- 12"To Sheldon, live long and prosper. Leonard Nimoy".
- 13He came into the restaurant. Sorry the napkin's dirty. He wiped his mouth with it.
- 14I possess the DNA of Leonard Nimoy?!
- 16...yeah, yeah, I guess. But look, he signed it.
- 17Do you realize what this means?
- 18All I need is a healthy ovum and I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy!
- 19Okay, all I'm giving you is the napkin, Sheldon.
- 20Be right back