How to Make Christmas Snow Globe Cookies
Last Modified: 17/01/2017
Learn how to make fun desserts for a holiday party.
- 1Hi, I'm Erica Clark, Food Editor for Parents Magazine.
- 2I'm gonna show you how to make adorable, edible snow globes out of chocolate sandwich cookies.
- 3All you need is a White Fudge Covered Oreo, a Grasshopper Fudge Mint Cookie,...
- 4...vanilla Candy Melts and assorted cookie icy decorations such as sprinkles and edible glitter.
- 5You can also use food-safe markers if you'd like to draw on your snow globe.
- 6Spoon on some warm Candy Melts, sprinkle the sugar to form a snowbank,...
- 7...and perch the penguin on top of it.
- 8Once you've finished decorating your Oreo,...
- 9...you can use Candy Melt to attach it to the mint cookie.
- 10The Oreo will be vertical and the cookie will be horizontal,...
- 11...so it looks like a real snow globe.
- 12And there you have it, a snack-worthy snow globe