- Body parts related to senses, e.g. nose, tongue
- verbs related to senses, e.g. smell, touch
- Use the modal 'can' to talk about abilities, e.g. I can touch with my hands
- Guess the meaning of unfamiliar words by using contextual or pictorial clues
- Provide personal ideas and information based on a model or framework provided
Worksheet - Body parts
Worksheet - Body movements
An animated story describing the five senses
- Before reading the story, revise the names of body parts using 'Worksheet - Body parts'.
- While reading, highlight the verbs related to senses, e.g. smell, touch.
- After reading, students can match the verbs with the body parts using 'Worksheet - Body movements'.
- For more able students, they can write about the body parts using 'Mini-book'.