- Appearance, e.g. wavy, curly, slim
- Personality, e.g. gentle, brave
- Clothing and Accessories, e.g. crown, slippers, necklace
- Use adjectives to describe people's appearance and personality, e.g. She is tall and slim. She is gentle and friendly.
- Work out the meaning of the unknown words by using context and knowledge of the world
- Scan for specific information in a short text in response to questions
- Locate specific information in spoken texts
- Provide personal ideas and information based on a model or framework provided
- Gather and share information, ideas and language by using strategies such as brainstorming, building concept maps
An interactive story of saving the princess
- Students can respond to questions while reading and predict the likely development of the story content.
- In 'Task 1-Knowing Princess Nancy', students are required to identify Princess Nancy from the description of her appearance and personality.
- 'Task 2 -Finding Princess Nancy' is a listening task to identify particular people who can help the prince on his way to save the princess.
- Task 3 and 4 are for more able students. Students can learn the proper order on using adjectives and write about Prince Henry in the tasks.